NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 For Graduate Freshers As Data Entry Operator/ Technical Associate/ Temporary Faculty Last Date – 25th January 2022
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NITT) has announced notification for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator/ Technical Associate and Temporary Faculty positions in various Departments. The education qualification should be B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D in the relevant field. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 25th January 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator/Technical Associate|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruchirapalli (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||25th January 2022|
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalent. Minimum 60% or 6.5CGPA in UG from a recognized University/ Institute.
- 23 post
- The salary for the post of Data Entry Operator/Technical Associate is Rs.15,000/ month
NIT Trichy Recruitment Selection process 2022:
- The selection of the candidate for the post of Data Entry Operator/Technical Associate would be based shortlisting them and on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
- The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, relevant experience.
NOTE : The candidate selected for the above post will be permitted to register for Higher studies (M.S. (by Research) /Ph.D) as per NITT rules and regulations.
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply by sending the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents to the E-mail ID given below with the subject marked as “Application-DST-SEED” & the candidates need to fill the google form link given below on or before 25th January 2022.