Oracle Job Openings As Software Developer At Bangalore In November 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
- Qualification : BTech/MCA/BS/MS/BE/MTech.
- Minimum 1 year experience in database design and concepts, programming skills with Oracle Database Technologies (SQL & PL/SQL) and the database objects which includes packages, procedures, triggers etc.
- Ability to handle non-routine, highly complex work in a highly autonomous manner.
- Basic knowledge in Unix Scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good logical and reasoning skills.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.