As a member of HGBU product development organization, you will design and develop features for hospitality platforms (OHIP) product. You will communicate with a fast paced and growing team to build the best solutions available for the industry.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the HGBU software engineering division, you will perform tasks associated with designing, developing, debugging, deploying or trouble shooting software applications according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software and occasionally suggest improvements to the code, design & architecture.
An ideal candidate is an expert SOA developer with 2-4 years of experience in delivering complex enterprise projects using Oracle SOA suite/ESB, Database & Web services technologies.
· Work on problems involving the evaluation of specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new, enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
· Perform development and implementation activities including:
– Design, development, testing deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications (Oracle SOA suite 11g/12c and OSB)
– Component development Mediator/ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle JCA Adapters, OEM, OWSM policies, WLST and Ant scripts – JDeveloper, SOAP, SOAPUI, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS
– TDD/LLD preparation, Unit Testing, Continuous development and deployment
– Support for DEV/SIT/UAT testing
· Hands on with Oracle SOA & OSB 11g/12C
· Strong in Java, J2EE, SOA, enterprise security, real time API development, Fault handling best practices
· Very good communication and problem solving skills
· Exposure to product development processes
· Supports the implementation of the application into production environment.
· Have experience with agile development methodology
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 2+ Years of experience in API development on REST and SOAP using Oracle SOA suite and ESB
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
: Regular Employee Hire