Paytm Hiring Freshers As Technical Interns For BE/Btech 2020 Graduates In Bangalore & Noida On November 2019
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time, we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. It is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.
PayTM India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||One97 Communications Ltd(PayTM)|
|Job Role:||Technical Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Location:||Noida & Banglore, IN|
Internship at Paytm is an amazing opportunity to take an inside view of Paytm and be a part of the journey to promote financial inclusion through building innovative products and solutions. You will get an opportunity to work on diverse projects/problem statements, be it improving the consumer experience on Paytm’s e-commerce platform or changing the way financial solution is delivered to the masses.The duration of the Paytm internship program would range from a minimum of 15 weeks to a maximum of 26 weeks. This also needs to be endorsed by your University.Skills required:
- Pursuing MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or related streams.
- A solid foundation in data structures, problem-solving, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Excellent coding skills & should be able to convert the design into code.
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces – Test-driven development (TDD) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Databases – MySQL/NoSQL, OS – Windows/Linux.
- It should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
If your resume gets shortlisted, we will revert back.