Philips Fresher Job Openings As Graduate Trainee For BE/BTech Freshers Across India On December 2019
About Phillips India Limited:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology.
- It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs.
- It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries.
- The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013.
- We are a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment, and home care.
- We leverage advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions.
- Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring, and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
- Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation.
- Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
- We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
- Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Phillips India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Phillips India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch:||2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serves as customer contact on technical and service-related problems.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Determines the most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and serviceability issues.
- Is a skilled worker with a number of coordinating tasks.
- Gives support in field service process renewal.
- Assignments are carried out in a professional way according to quality requirements and are finished in time.