Phonepe Hiring MBA Graduates As Key Account Executive In Bangalore On August 2021
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals – F&B, Hospitality, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc. The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to our network, but also to nurture and grow them and also ensure an increase of market share of PhonePe in the offline business. In addition, the incumbent will be expected to generate revenue through multiple products launched as we move forward in our journey.
The role will be market/field based & will report to Cluster Manager
Merchant Acquisition: Key Account Executive (KAE) is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to the incumbent. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The KAE must use their acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
Account Management: Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between PhonePe and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology based solutions, will eventually determine the success of PhonePe in each market in terms of market share and revenue. The KAE’s task is to develop a deep understanding and relationship with each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to onboard the merchant account.
Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition’s initiatives. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The KAE must benchmark competition, share best practices internally and ensure that PhonePe always stays one step ahead in the market.
- MBA from Tier 2/3 campus with good academic record
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years in sales/business development
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to the start up environment is an added advantage.
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy