|Job Role||Multimedia Software Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Bachelors degree (BE/BTech) in Electrical, Electronics, Computer stream.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- With minimal guidance, tests software through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company projects in the domain of Multimedia (which include Display, Video, Audio, Graphics).
- Works as a fully contributing team member under broad guidance with independent planning and execution responsibilities on projects of medium to high complexity.
- Is able to adapt standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Test Project Attributes and Complexity Test Engineers work on projects that typically have one or a number of the following variables:
- Impacts a significant portion of a moderate to large application.
- Focused on existing systems and subsystems.
- Completely new feature or requirement that need comprehensive understanding Execution on projects with time constrains and criticality, but still deliver quality.