Qualcomm Job Openings As System Test Engineer At Hyderabad In February 2019:
Job Position:System Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience in a system level integration and test role with good background in one or more of the following areas: Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts.
- Understanding of Physical layer, MAC procedures and Radio Resource Control protocol specifications in LTE air interface standards.
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets for various air interface standards.
- As a member of QCT’s Modem Test group, candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software’s protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology till Release 12 and beyond.
- Exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies – WCDMA (Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
- Job responsibilities include system level feature testing, developing/executing test strategies and test plans, field log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, optimizing system performance, improving the stability of the product, optimizing power consumption and supporting customers with product commercialization.