|Organization Name||RBI(Reserve Bank Of India)|
|Job Role||Officers Grade B|
|No Of Vacancies||166|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35,150/- Per Month|
|Last Date||23rd July 2018|
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalized on 1 January 1949.The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union.
List Of Vacancies:166
Officers Grade B:
- General – 127
- DEPR – 22
- DSIM – 17
- Must have completed Graduation or Masters Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance or Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 35,150/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 03-07-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and others as per government policy
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR & Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – II and interview.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 850/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
- For RBI Employee – NIL
- Last Date of Application – 23rd July 2018
- Date Of Phase I Examination – 16th August 2018
- Date Of Phase II Examination – 7th September 2018