Red Hat Fresher JobsOpenings For BTech/ MTech/ MCA Freshers As UI and UX Designers In Pune On January 2020.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: UI and UX Design Trainee (Internship)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Fresher or close to 1 year of UX design experience; experience in designing solutions for digital environments is a plus.
- The Red Hat Certification team is looking for a UI and UX Design Trainee to join us in Pune, India.
- In this internship role, you will manage projects that involve tools to enable IT vendors to partner with Red Hat, building and certifying solutions around Red Hat’s platform.
- These tools enable Red Hat’s customers to enhance their experience when using Red Hat-certified solutions.
- As a UI and UX Design Trainee, you will work closely with the Certification Development team, the Quality Assurance (QA) team, product managers, and program managers to ensure the delivery of excellent and technically polished tools for partners and developers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems, e.g., usability, findability.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of any standard UX software like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Figma, Framer, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, SASS and CSS3.
- Good portfolio of design projects.
- Good understanding of web standards and semantic HTML.
Good Have Skills:
The following are considered a plus:
- Understanding of agile development and open source projects.
- Familiarity with emerging web standards like Web Components.