Redbus Walk-in For Freshers As L1 Support Engineer On 11-13 November 2019 In Bangalore
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Good aptitude.
- Good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and client-facing skills
- Experience – Only Freshers
- Primary Skill – SQL /Oracle
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
- Education background (BE / BTECH / BCA)
- SQL/oracle certified (optional)
- Interact with end-users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
- Collaborate with other teams, departments, and divisions to resolve issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
- Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate frequent concerns.
- Proactively interacts with regional teams/stakeholders to understand concerns.
Need someone who can speak – English / Hindi / Kannada.
Please note we are not looking for candidates from BE Civil / Mechanical or any non-relevant field.
Date & Time:
November 11 – November 13
10 AM Onwards
Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd.
Ground Floor Tower B1,
Corporate Block Old Airport Road,
Contact – Rinku Jain