Redhat Recruitment 2020 For BE/ BTech As Associate Software Engineer In Bangalore On April 2020.
Redhat Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience: 1+ year(s) of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform
- Proficiency with programming language like C, and C++
- Experience with scripting languages, namely Python and Bash
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills; curiosity about new technologies and skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Work on a distributed file system where to solve complex distributed system problems; work on different algorithm enhancements and focus on different integrations with storage
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Quality Engineering (QE), Product Management,
- Documentation, and Product Build teams and the open source community
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members
How to Apply Redhat Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.