Reliance Industries Fresher Job Openings For Chemical & Mechanical Engineers As Graduate Trainee In Gujarat On December 2019
About Reliance Industries Limited:
Reliance Industries Ltd is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.
Reliance is one of the most profitable companies in India, the largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization, and the largest company in India as measured by revenue after recently surpassing the government-controlled Indian Oil Corporation.
On 18 October 2007, Reliance Industries became the first Indian company to exceed $100 billion market capitalization.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019.
Reliance Industries India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|Job Role:||Trainee- Off. Reg. SC Ops. – FDY & PTY|
|Education Needed:||B. E. / B. Tech in Chemical / Polymer / Textile / Mechanical engineering / B. Com + Formal SCM Education|
|Batch:||2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Coordinate with the sales team for order processing
- Coordinate with DCA and SSC-AR team for Customer master creation
- Assistance for Lot mapping
- Coordinate with NSF for Freight master maintenance
- Follow up for orders
- Coordination with HO-NSF for material requirement
- Communication on grade availability
- Schedule date in order as per the requirement of customer
- Proposal for customer/DCA limit approval through the system
- Pre and post supply documentation
- Commercial invoice / Shipping bill creation in SAP for SEZ supplies
- Statutory compliance related to DE/ SEZ supplies.
- Maintain MIS related to DE/SEZ
- Coordinate with DCA and SSC-AR team for Customer Grouping / De grouping
- Regularly monitor old stocks and follow up for orders
- To generate Sales Reports
- Monitoring Sales by each TO on a daily/ weekly / monthly basis as per plan and keeping them informed of the same.
- Facilitating communications of TO#s to follow-up /inform their customers on the status of their MOU’s\Pending orders
How to apply for Trainee Position at Reliance Industries?