Rivi Hiring iOS App Developers At Bangalore In August 2019.
As our iOS Software Engineer, you will be taking ownership of Rivi’s iOS application and building a pixel-perfect product with continuous roll-out of new features.
A candidate who is willing to lead, make decisions and solve problems both in and beyond iOS shall be a great fit for this position.
Come, be the human intelligence that fuels our artificial intelligence by joining Rivi.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Build a smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect product
2. Develop high-fidelity interfaces using the new open source tools
3. Use REST APIs to communicate with the server side
4. Work with our backend engineers to ensure integration and up-keep of all API’s
5. Participate in product direction, architecture and overall vision
What we’re looking for in you:
1. Ability to build production-quality applications from scratch
2. Strong UI/UX and design sense
3. Expertise in REST APIs
4. Clarity in using REALM or SQLite mobile DBs
5. Skillful in advanced concepts like stack views
6. Well versed with Photoshop and Sketch
7. Research skills matched with a passion for problem-solving
8. Ability to create automated tests
Benefits of working with Rivi:
– More responsibilities and more opportunities
– The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
– Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
– Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
– Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
– Feel empowered and change things – We value ideas and suggestions
– Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
– It’s an AI travel startup. Period.
1. Stock Options
2. Flexible work hours
3. Fun Fridays
5. Gaming at office
6. Snack Station
Annual Salary Range: Rs. 9,00,000 to Rs. 14,00,000
Equity Range: 0.0% to 0.5%
How to apply?
Process for shortlisting candidates
Round I: Send your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Round II: Call for personal interview cum meeting
Round III: Take a competency test