SAP India Fresher Jobs Openings For BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA As Developer Associate In Bangalore On January 2020.
Company Name: SAP India
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Developer Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Minimum 65% in Graduation, Post Graduation.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- SAP relevant development experience is a plus.
- Application Innovation Services (AIS) is a global organization within SAP and it supports the installed base of SAP products which are in mass shipment.
- AIS is the custodian of the codebase of such products.
- One of SAP key success factors of AIS is being able to protect the maintenance revenue of SAP by providing highly efficient maintenance support to all SAP customers and also to be valued as a trusted advisors by SAP customers for their business.
- As part of AIS, you will be exposed to SAP’s biggest customers and you will support them with technical expertise in the role of Software Engineer.
- The primary objective is to establish you as an expert with product ownership in the role of development support engineer at AIS.
- You will have to build excellent product knowledge as well as expertise in ABAP and ABAP OO.
- You will be working for the Applications Innovation (AIS) organization which supports SAP’s customers for all products in AIS responsibility.
- Your aim should be to take ownership of your product topics and to deliver the best service to our customers, who rely on SAP as a trusted advisor for their business.
- We are looking for colleagues who have the passion to analyze complex and challenging issues faced by our customers and provide quality solutions.
- The person should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, exhibit team player capability, have the ability to work under pressure, knows how to handle critical customer situations and have the ambition to learn and perform.
- A high level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key to success.
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise.
- Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and support packages.
- Managing critical customer issues and escalations whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Delivering feature enhancements on a case-by-case basis depending on continuous innovation initiatives internally.
- Undertake complex code changes also considering a multitude of scenarios in parallel, being able to prioritize issues based on business impact and engaging closely with customers to see them through to resolution.
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language, OOP concepts, or similar level experience on other development languages like C++, Java.
- Exposure to S/4 HANA or SAP ERP preferred.
- Self-motivated and good teamwork spirit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High performance and learning orientation.