Siemens Fresher Jobs Openings As System Engineer For Mechanical Engineers Freshers In Pune
Siemens India is hiring freshers as Mechanical Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches and mechanical engineering education are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Siemens AG:
- Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
- The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 per cent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
- The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 385,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €87 billion in 2019 according to its earnings release.
Siemens India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Siemens Technology and Services Pvt Ltd|
|Company Website:||www.siemens.com | www.siemens.co.in|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineer– System Engineer|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech: Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years, Fresher|
|Batch:||2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- The Package Engineer will be responsible for the design & engineering of Auxiliary systems and component (Mechanical/Instrumentation/Ancillary) for Rotating equipment complying to the contract/client requirements and company standards.
- He/ She will also need to drive the assigned project with complete ownership and accountability.
- He/ She will be required to work with the project team ensuring on-time delivery, maintaining the quality standards.
- She/He will need to work closely with the team and assist team members to ensure client deliverable are timely met.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed Institution
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes preferred (Not Mandatory).
- Knowledge of API Standards (614, 617), P&ID’s, Data Sheets, bill of material, Glubus AutoCAD, NX and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply for Mechanical Engineer Position at Siemens India?Advertisement