Siemens Technologies Job Openings As Java Software Developers At Bangalore On August 2019.
Job title: Java Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- You will be Responsible for features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- You do Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- You do Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- You will be Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You do Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- You do Supporting Project Manager for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You should have 2-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development
- Proven skills in Java is a must
- Proven skills in Spring Framework
- Experience in web-services and knowledge in Micro Service Architecture
- Experience in Cloud Technology is a plus
- Experience in TDD, Cucumber and Mocking Frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge in NoSQL Databases is a plus
- Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge in Rule engines (i.e. Java Rule Engine) is a plus
- Knowledge in appstore technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in Coorperate infrastructures (SCD, eMail, …) is a plus
- Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 120856
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time