Sony Internship 2023 As Work From Home Jobs For Speech Generation Intern
About the job
Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields. For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide. Sony Research India (SRI) is offering outstanding career opportunities around frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities on a daily basis, and participate in speech generation-related topics of the project, like the development of the TTS/Voice Cloning System.
- 6 months
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Ph.D. or Master from Computer Science background or Bachelor with hands-on experience in Generative models with applications audio/speech.
Must Have Skills
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in TTS/Voice Cloning/ Voice Conversion
- Knowledge of generative models
Good to have skills
- Expertise in Pytorch
- Prior experience in the development of TTS/Voice Cloning Systems.
Life at SRI: We are an organization with strong values that is determined to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.
- Dreams & Curiosity: Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
- Diversity: Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- Integrity & Sincerity: Earn the trust of the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
- Sustainability: Fulfil our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.
Sony Research India is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies, and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favorable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.