South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 For Asst Loco Pilot/ Clerk (617 Posts) In Kolkata Last Date – 23 April 2020.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – South Eastern Railway invites online applications for filling up 617 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Sr Clerk cum Typist, Jr Clerk cum Typist, Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Engineer against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Aptitude Test/ Typing Proficiency Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at RRC/SER (www.rrcser.co.in) website from 24 March to 23 April 2020 till 6 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:
South Eastern Railway: It is a part of Eastern Railways and one of the 18 railway zones in India. It’s headquarters at West Bengal, Kolkata, India and Garden Reach. South Railway also runs regular electric multiple units services to areas adjacent to Kolkata, Amta, Medinipur, from Howrah to Kharagpur, Santragachi to Shalimar, Balasore Rourkela and Tatanagar. When the erstwhile Bengal Nagpur Railway portion was separated, and a new zone of the South Eastern Railway came into existence on 1 August 1995.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Details:
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Asst Loco Pilot/ Others:
|Job Role||Assistant Loco Pilot/ Commercial cum Ticket Clerk/ Sr Clerk cum Typist/ Jr Clerk cum Typist/ Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk/ Junior Engineer (GDCE Quota)|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||23 April 2020|
Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Matriculation Pass or its equivalent Pass + ITI certificate/Act Apprenticeship passed in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mail Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic (Radio & TV)/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic/ Armature & Coil Winder/ Mechanic (Diesel)/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration & AC Mechanic trade OR
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
- Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk/Jr Clerk cum Typist:
- HSC/12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-servicemen
Sr Clerk cum Typist:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent. Typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Typing proficiency test of 30 w.p.m in English/ 25 w.p.m in Hindi on computer without editing tools and spell check facility is essential
Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
Junior Engineer (P.Way/Works):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Signal/Tele):
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering OR combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For General Candidates: 18 to 42 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 47 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 18 to 45 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total 617 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 324 posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 63 posts
- Jr Clerk cum Typist: 68 posts
- Sr Clerk cum Typist: 70 posts
- Sr Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 84 posts
- Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Works): 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Tele): 02 posts
South Eastern Railway Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Aptitude Test/ Typing Proficiency Test.
- There will be separate Computer Based Test (CBT) examination for each post for which the candidates have submitted their ONLINE application.
- For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
- For the post of Jr.Clerk com Typist & Sr.Clerk cum Typist, Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w.p.m. in Hindl on Computer without editing tools and spell check facility will be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit.
Scheme of Examination:
The questions set in the Computer Based Testb(CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
The question paper will be set In English and Hindl only
The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Objective Questions, each carrying one mark each.
There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at RRC/SER (www.rrcser.co.in) website from 24 March to 23 April 2020 till 6 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
Date of Notification / Advertisement: 23.03.2020
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 24.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
Last date for Submission of Online Applications: 23.04.2020 at 06:00 p.m.
Date of CBT: Will be announced later