S&P Global Fresher Jobs Openings As Associate Software Engineer for 2023 Batch Btech IT/CS Engineers In Gurugram
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon / Noida
You will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world. We provide industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets.
The Impact: We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and comply with financial regulation. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others.
What’s in it for you: We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global. Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all our colleagues, you’ll become an integral part of the S&P Global culture – all enhancing the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into! You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
What We’re Looking For:
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Basic Knowledge of one or more programing languages and oops concepts
- Basic Knowledge of any database, SQL Queries
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Good communications skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Be open to learn new things
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.