Sportskeeda Work From Home Job Hiring Freshers As Junior Content Writers Across India
At Sportskeeda, we are at the forefront of delivering premium sports content that matters. Whether it is in the form of news, features, opinions, stats, or videos, we ensure that every piece of content we produce informs, engages, and entertains our audience. We are a leading platform for premium sports content with some of the best sportswriters from across the globe. We continually strive to build a global community of sportswriters and enthusiasts. With over 100 employees involved in various teams like tech, content, digital, SEO, video, sales, and marketing, we work as one and win as one.
We are passionate about what we do and believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our business and our audiences. And to ensure that, we relentlessly push forward each day as we seek to associate and work with the most intelligent, qualified, and driven talents in the industry.
About the job
1. Write 4-6 articles a day (features, opinionated articles, in-depth analysis articles, news, fan reactions, etc.) (usually 100 – 120 articles per month)
2. Conduct exclusive interviews with athletes and influencers, if needed
3. Create clean & engaging articles – no plagiarism, falsified facts, idea theft, clout-farming, or click-baiting, and should not be derogatory in any form
4. Keep track of trending topics and break them down on time
5. Develop a knowledge base for trends, news, and fresh content from creators, athletes, influencers, etc.
6. Review content for factual accuracy and general accuracy of grammar and context
7. Ensure that content is written as per Sportskeeda’s guidelines with respect to language, spelling, grammar, the scope of the text, and other such matters
8. Provide any other content-related assistance that may be required for any other articles
9. Create tracking mechanisms and repositories of content sources – tracking podcasts, social handles, etc. to scout good content for features
10. Work with the content manager, assistant content manager(s), and specialists in identifying trending content, article execution, and updating/fixing erroneous content
This role is for a Junior Content Writer – Golf. Sportskeeda is looking for writers to join on a contract basis. The pay/remuneration offered can vary according to years of experience and the quality of content.
Who can apply
1. Excellent knowledge of Golf
2. A good grasp of the English language(US) and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wider audience
3. Should have a knack for crisp sentence composition, grammar, and syntax
5. Relevant experience in writing (any past experience is a bonus)
6. Staying updated with recent developments in and around your chosen field
7. Having a good eye for analysis and covering topics around their field, including identifying niches, breaking news, finding online interactions, tracking social media, and more
8. Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
9. Able to work under deadlines and deliver work quickly and efficiently
Annual CTC:2 – 4 LPA
Annual CTC breakup:
1. Fixed component: 80%
2. Variable component: 20%