Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers For BE/BTech/Any Degree Freshers As Care Executive Position In Chennai Last Date – 22 April 2021.
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, e.g. – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.