|Job Role||Intern (Technical – Engineering)|
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Science as major subject and
should have the following mandatory skills:
- Interest in Web Development & Automation / Scripting.
- Scripting Knowledge – PYTHON, Perl and Shell.
- Knowledge on Database Querying.
- Good Knowledge in UNIX & Windows OS.
- Quality Tracking for IP (QTIP) – Web Based Infrastructure for tracking information
captured, during the IP development and release processes.
- Web Interface for Controller Interoperability Testing (WICIT) – Web Infrastructure to
capture PHY & Controller Interoperability Testing.
- STAR Manager – Web Infrastructure to file STAR’s for Digital IP’s.
- Ship Portal – Web Infrastructure to ship Non-GA IP’s.
- IP Roadmap – Web Infrastructure for Marketing & Engineering Team to track IP Roadmaps.
- Component Manager (CM) – Web Based Tool for requesting & creating IPDir Components.