Tata Steel Freshers Jobs For BE/ BTech As Assistant Engineer Across India – Last Date 5 January 2020.
Tata Steel Recruitment Drive 2019 is hiring freshers as Assistant Engineer Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Tata Steel Ltd:
- Tata Steel Limited, formerly Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO), is an Indian multinational steel-making company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, and a subsidiary of the Tata Group.
- It is one of the top steel producing companies globally with annual crude steel deliveries of 27.5 million tonnes (in FY17), and the second-largest steel company in India (measured by domestic production) with an annual capacity of 13 million tonnes after SAIL.
- Tata Steel operates in 26 countries with key operations in India, Netherlands and United Kingdom, and employs around 80,500 people.
- Its largest plant (10 MTPA capacity) is located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. In 2007, Tata Steel acquired the UK-based steel maker Corus.
- It was ranked 486th in the 2014 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world’s biggest corporations.
- It was the seventh most valuable Indian brand of 2013 as per Brand Finance.
Tata Steel India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Tata Steel Limited|
|Job Role:||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||1st year: Rs.28,000/Month|
2nd year: Rs.30,000/Month
- B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) in the relevant disciplines only (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) Examination.
- Must have scored a minimum 75% in class 10th/Matriculation.
Eligible Streams (BE/BTech/BSc):
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Mineral Processing
- Production Engineering
- Any other domain of Engineering
Age limit (As on 31 December 2019): Below 30 years. (Candidates born on or after 31 December 1989)
Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for the selection process. All selected candidate will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Trainee Position at Tata Steel India?