Tata Technologies Hiring Mechanical Engineering Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee In Bangalore & Pune
Area of Responsibility
This position is responsible for creation of CATIA CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various chassis projects. You will have responsibility for:
· Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
· Good knowledge of GD&T
· Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
· DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
· Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
· Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
· Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues.
· Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
· Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
· Co-ordinate design activities.
· Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
· Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
· Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Knowledge / Experience: 0 to 6 months(More than 6 months Exp is not allowed)
● Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
● Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
● Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
● Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
2021/2022 Passout Batch Only
● Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
● PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
BE/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering