TCS Walk-in Drive 2019 For
B.A, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA Freshers – 2016/2017/2018 Batches – 5th to 9th August 2019 At Bangalore
TCS Walk-in Details:
|Job Role||Citizen Service Executive (CSE)|
|Qualification||B.A, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA|
|Batch||2016, 2017, 2018|
|Venue Date||5 August – 9 August 2019|
- BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
- Freshers preferred (2016, 2017 & 2018 Pass-outs)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full-time courses only can be considered.
- Operational role
- Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
- Candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
- Approximate Total Monthly Gross: Rs. 14,900/-
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 5 August to 9 August 2019.
Venue Date: 5 August – 9 August 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Passport Seva Kendra, Sai Arcade, 56/P
Marthahalli Outer Ring Road
Devarabisanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Contact Person: Mahesh Vandal
Passport Seva Kendra_Lalbagh,
No.45, Prestige Libra, Near Urvashi Theatre,
Lalbagh Main Road, BengaluruContact Person: Ganga Sankar
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate