TCS Job Openings For MBA Freshers Across India On September 2019
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
|Online Test Date||10 October 2019|
|Interview Date||17 October 2019|
- Qualification: 2 years of full-time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020
- Undergraduate Qualification: Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
- Eligible Streams – Marketing / Finance / Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management/E-Commerce/Logistics/Retail/Analytics / AI
- Percentage Criteria – 60% and more throughout education is mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full-time regular courses are allowed.
- Backlog – No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap in Academic Career should not exceed 30 months
- Joining in TCS would be from April 2020 onwards as per the business requirements.
The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview.
Test Pattern for TCS Management Hiring Assessment:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 80 Minutes
- Verbal: 10 Minutes
How to apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 30 September 2019.F
- Registration Starts on 15th August 2019
- Registration Closes on 31st August 2019
- Online test date: 10 October 2019
- Interview date: 17 October 2019 onwards