TCS Mega Walk-In Drive As SEM, SEO, SMM and Blogs At Bangalore On 15th-30th March 2019:
Job Positions: SEM, SEO, SMM
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Proven 1-2 years of working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Hand-on experience in Tiger Pistol would be a head start
- 1-2 years of experience in in handling social media campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience in handling SEO for a Clients Website. (You have a head start if you have worked with US/Canadian clients)
- Copy writing experience would be a must
- The preferred candidate must be well versed in latest SEO trends and should have hands-on experience in managing SEO of a Client website. The candidate must be HTML/CSS savvy and in-line with the SEO tools that are available in the industry.
- Proven 2-4 years of SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with marketing tools with Kenshoo would be an advantage
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiment
- Strong analytical skills
- BBM/B.COM/MBA marketing management will be preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in in handling search engine marketing campaign
- Graduate (No backlogs or pursuing)
- Immediate joiners are preferred/Maximum accepted notice period is 20 days
- Willing to work for full time employment
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment (If yes, should be for a valid reason)
- Should be available for face to face interview
Note: Candidates should mandatorily mention the EPCN number and reference as Web source (Shwetha CA) on top of the CV without which not allowed to take the interview!!
*Your time is precious to us as well. Double check if this is the right work profile for you and you possess all the skills set required by the job before you attend interview!! Candidates who matches the eligibility criteria will only be interviewed*
Steps for online registration (Advisable to complete through a desktop/laptop)-Getting EPCN number
Step 1: Go to site https://careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals tab
Step 3: Click on Login and go to link Register with us (For New Users) and create your profile by filling in the details. (Please select area of interest as BPO)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID
The direct link is:begin.tcs.com/iBegin/register
Here we go with simple steps to make it for the interview
1) Match your Qualification and skills with the Qualification and skills set mentioned in the JD-Scored out of out? Awesome!
2) Verify if this job is your area of interest
Online Registration: No candidates without online registration are entertained for the interview.
Knowing your source -. We do not want you to end up giving interview for other profile so make sure you mention the contact details of the same person who has shared this mail.
Knowing your EP number: You will get your EP number at the end of online registration.
Updating your resume – Remember your job resume is the reflection of your experience. Make sure you highlight the skills or experience that you possess which is very much needed for this job
4) Preparation for interview -Make yourself available for the interview on the mentioned date and reach on time
5) Carrying the call letter (find it at the end of this email), government ID proof and resume for the interview.
Date: 15th-30th March 2019, (Except Sundays)
Time: 11AM to 1PM
TCS gate 1, B #42(P) & #45 (P), Think Campus, Electronic city Phase II, Bangalore
Contact person: Sree ravi / Nishanth Patil