TCS Off-Campus Drive 2020 For BTech, Arts, Commerce & Science Graduate Freshers Across India Last Date is 5 January 2020.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
|Test||FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Qualification||Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 January 2020|
|Test Date||18 & 25 January 2020|
- Education: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- Batch: Only 2019-20
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/ Correspondence Courses/ Part-time/ Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Process:
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following on or before 5 January 2020 and attend the test on 18 & 25 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply:
- Registration State Date: 29th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
- Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020