Tech Mahindra Fresher Job Openings As Associate System Engineer Across India In January 2019:
Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE / BTech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics), MCA
Job Location: Across India
Batch: 2017, 2018 Passouts
Salary: INR 3,25,000 LPA
Last Date To Apply: 22nd January 2019
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/2018 without any backlog.
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SSC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma (in case done) and BE/BTech/MCA.
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course.
- Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference.
Bond and Compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum.
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum.
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company.
- During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace and Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
Test and Interview Location:
- Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.