Tech Mahindra Freshers Walk-in-Interview As Support Engineer & Technical Support Jobs For Any Degree Fresher In Bangalore On 16-27 December 2019.
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Support Engineer/ Technical Support/ Service Desk/ Help Desk|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Electronic City (Bangalore)|
|Walk-In Date||16 to 27 December 2019|
- Education: Any Graduates
- Experience: At least 1-2 years in IT Service Desk/ Tech support / ITES environment desirable or similar profile from an International voice process.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal
- Excellent telephone skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Outlook, AD, Win Server, Windows OS, Networking concepts, PC hardware components.
- Candidate should have experience or clear understanding in Basic Hardware
- Troubleshooting of PCs, MS Office /office 365 applications.
- English communication skills without any MTI.
- A clear understanding of the incident management process
- It would be an advantage if a candidate possesses basic ITIL framework knowledge.
- Respond to incident calls and emails from users on desktop issues, hardware, application-related issues and queries.
- Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Perform IT installations, configurations and troubleshoot computer hardware and software in accordance with IT Services standards.
- Provide level 1 & 2 remote troubleshooting support.
- Document all reported incidents – identify trends to assist in future problem resolution
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Escalate unresolved cases to relevant support team.
- Refer to Knowledge base resources to provide accurate solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with users to ensure successful closure of reported issues
- Generate, track, and close trouble tickets
- Own the tickets and follow up with respective 2nd in line support, 3rd Party Support, or Business Users to the closure.
- Should possess experience in Outage management and working knowledge on coordination with the relevant resolver groups.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive on 16 to 27 December 2019 to the mentioned venue.
Date: 16 to 27 December 2019 Time:10 AM to 3 PM (Weekdays)
Plot- 45-47,Tech Mahindra,
Gate 1, ITC-4,
(Abdul Kalam) KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronic city, Phase -2
Bangalore – 560100
Contact Person: Manish 7981960648 or 9008073809