Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 For B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSc Freshers As Associate Engineer Across India
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2019/2020 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 :
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2019/2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Qualifying courses – B.E/B.Tech – Comp Science/Comp Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA. (ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible))
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2019 & 2020 without any backlog .This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2019.
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program. Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Holistic Selection Process:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills(Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness.
- Candidates will be issued Letter of Intent
- Candidate will be guided through business unit specific self-learning including project assignments/PoCs
- No stipend will be provided during the internship period.
- Candidate’s performances will be carefully monitored to identify high potential candidate and confirmation of the offer will be communicated before or at the end of internship period basis business unit confirmation
Workplace & Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.