Twitter India Job Openings As Data Analysts (3+ years) In Bangalore On December 2019
Twitter India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Twitter Inc|
|Job Role:||Data Analyst|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech – CSE/IS or Related Field | Business Administration|
|Batch:||2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
As Data Analyst, you are responsible for supporting the goals of the Data Governance by using Data/facts to drive adherence to Data Management and Data Policies compliance
You will drive Data lineage maps, profile data content, make recommendations on data process simplification and identify anomalies from the Data Auditing system . You will create Data analysis on Data usage to create compliance reports and distribute across the company to drive preventive and corrective action.
Who we are:
The Data Management Organization is tasked with ownership and management of the shared services data environments. This function oversees the shared data services environment and ensures company-wide adherence to the data lifecycle, privacy, security, and ultimately the data strategy.
- Execution of data governance framework, policies, standards; and support data stewardship at all levels of the organization.
- Provide data profile, data metrics, and business analyses on Data Governance policies
- Work with IT, Business, Platform, and Engineering teams to manage data standards, and policies to meet the data governance objectives
- Point person for creating Data Management Dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and across functional groups
- Ability to perform data profiling and evaluation
- Knowledge of basic data management principles and concepts
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Ability to understand, process and carve data stories
Good to Have:
- Experience working with teams distributed across geographies and functions
- Experience in creating GDPR, compliance, or any kind of executive reporting
- Data Cataloging tool experience is a plus
- Experience with data governance & compliance tools – Collibra, OneTrust
Qualifications: 3+ years exp in BE/BTech – CSE/IS or Related Field | Business Administration
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field OR a minimum of 3+ years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Experience with Data Privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA)
Step 1: Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
Step 2: If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
Step3: If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.