Udaan Fresher Jobs Openings As Business Analyst For Graduate Freshers In Bangalore On August 2021
Udaan is a B2B e-commerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make ‘doing business’ easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan’s B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from Financial
institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize &
scale trade credit.
- Business Planning & Budgeting – Understanding core business levers and creating bottom up weekly/ monthly/ quarterly plan.
- Tracking performance against plan through analytical review and trend analysis and providing performance insights
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand their processes and metrics and improving their efficiency.
- Solving targeted business pain points and providing expertise in data analysis and business intelligence
- Responsible for large data crunching.
KRAs of the role
- Drive targets with business teams
- Metrics & dashboard creation through large data crunching
- Number to story – Analyze the numbers and come out with reasoning
- Data Driven/ Analytical: Solve business problems by analyzing large volumes of data
- Stakeholder Management: Proactive coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional integration: Coordinate with internal teams to understand their processes and metrics and provide solutions to increase efficiency
- Should possess basic project management skills
- Should have 0-3 years’ experience; preferably working for analytics companies or in FinTech/NBFC domain
- Hands on experience with SQL, R, Python
- Qualification required: BTech (Tier-1 college)/BSc (IISC)/Mathematical or Numerical UG Degree
More About us
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories
including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and
vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small
manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products
across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While
doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants,
street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source
from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country
through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and
provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of
products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across
900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.