Verizon Fresher Job Openings As Java Developer For BE, Btech, ME & MTech Freshers In Hyderabad In December 2019.
About Verizon Communications Inc:
- Verizon Communications is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
- For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
- Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
- The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it.
- We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers.
- We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most.
- Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
Verizon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Verizon Communications, Inc|
|Job Role:||Java Developer|
|Education Needed:||BE/BTech | ME/MTech|
|Batch:||2017, 2018 & 2019|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- The work you’ll be doing will support a portal that our millions of customers have access to online to have any questions they have answered.
- When this application is working well, it is an important part of the overall customer experience.
- Under the guidance of senior applications staff, you will work as a team member on various projects to develop, implement and maintain this important application.
- A degree.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra
Also better if you have(Master’s Degree):
- A Master’s degree.
- An interest in being a Java/J2EE developer with knowledge of both UI (Angular/React) and back-end (Spring Microservices) and database skills.
- Understanding of Agile and continuous integration environments.
- The ability to understand business requirements and subsequently translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience implementing Microservices and laaS infrastructure based on AWS CodeDeploy, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and other similar technologies.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools.
- Experience with DevOps concepts and CI/CD pipeline.
How to apply for Java Developer Position at Verizon India?