Vodafone Job Openings As Devops Engineer At Bangalore In December 2018:
Job Role: Devops Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and Experienced
Accountable for developing, supporting and testing Cloud and Hosting infrastructure Automation services and their components to a quality level that exceeds industry standards to ensure that we have world class offerings to customers as the business expands internationally. Continually deploys new and improves existing automation between our products, services and platforms, in order to create simplicity, and to increase quality and speed.
- Development, delivery and maintenance of all automated provisioning and orchestration systems for component-based products/services as specified within the Service catalogue.
- Automation of service deployment (from customer proposal, through handover to live), ensuring usage and operation of deployment systems is aimed at lowest common denominator (low-skilled staff).
- Development and exposure of increased automation, integration and provisioning for all platform based toolsets.
- Operational, support, maintenance & development for of Openstack Openshift environments. Responsible for configuration of systems intrinsically linked to automation (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Containers, Networking and Security)
- Significant experience in Hosting operations, focussedon product quality, customer delivery and improving customer experience with a drive to provide market leading automation and self -service.
- Ability to work hands on with cutting edge technology to develop, robust and sustainable automation on vendor products & documentation, work with vendors to overcome early life technology challenges.
- Experience of technical operations to relateto building & supporting products in a real support and implementation environment.
- Process appreciation of automation development in order to add value to other areas of Product Design, Product Development & In-life maintenance.