The C&H Practice is the unitwithin Vodafone responsible for providing innovative cloud solutions which enhance and differentiate our traditional product sets. This can either be throughintegrating off the shelf solutions, in- house development or working with partners.
This practice is seen as a key growth area for Vodafone in delivering cloud solutions.
This role is to provide 3rd line support to Vodafone s Technology Platforms and supporting systems, through:
Working as part of a third line technology devops team, supporting the technology management platform and numerous business critical supporting applications against SLA requirements.
- Maintaining a high level of availability of services and minimizing the risk of exposure to system downtime through continual monitoring of key systems.
- Logging and monitoring of issues raised and reporting to line management
- Developing your technical skills to be able to support a wide variety of solutions within this mission-critical environment.
- Improving process development, documentation and knowledge dissemination.
- You will be expected to take ownership of issues and deliver to high expectations.
- Strong Application Support & troubleshooting experience in a high availability, 24x7x365 mission critical environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work within a high-pressure environment.
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker with Excellent communication skills
Highly experienced in:-
- Virtualization (VMware)
- UNIX scripting or Powershell
- Orchestration & Automation
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers