Wipro Freshers Job Openings As Service Desk Engineer Across India In November 2019
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Service Desk
Qualification: Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- Diploma/ME/MTech/MBA/MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible.
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Wipro is looking for candidates, who can help us create a seamless, personalized experience for our customers and stakeholders through innovative solutions.
- The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.