Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022 As Project Engineers For Btech & Mtech Freshers Across India Last Date – 22nd May 2022
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Assessment Date||21 May- 5 June 2022|
|Registration Start Date||2 May 2022|
|Registration End Date||22 May 2022|
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Selection Process for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How to apply for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 online from 2 May 2022 to 22 May 2022.