Wipro Freshers Walk-in-interview For BE/Btech/Any degree As Technical Service Desk In Bangalore & Pune On 30 November 2019
Wipro Walk-in Event 2019:
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in Date||30 November 2019|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Key skills required for the job are:
- Good communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Flexibility to work in 24 x 7 environment; shift operations
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
How to Apply for Wipro walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can register online and attend this walk-in drive on 30 November 2019. Venue details are given below.
For More Details & Apply:
Date: 30 November 2019
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057